NAGSASA COVE OR TALISAYIN COVE CAMPING TOUR PACKAGES
Nagsasa and Talisayin Cove are two of the favorite camping destinations in Zambales with less crowd compare to Anawangin Cove. Choose between these two and we will take care of the rest!
2 Days 1 Night Camping with side trip to Anawangin and Capones Island
Joining Tour (Combined)
4 persons-P1,490 each
3 persons-P1,540 each
12 persons- Php 1,490 each
11 persons- Php 1,590 each
10 persons- Php 1,1650 each
9 persons- Php 1,750 each
* Nagasasa Cove swimming and camping
* Side Tour – Anawangin Cove, Capones Island, Subic Duty Free
- Roundtrip Van Transfer from Manila/QC/Bulacan to San Antonio, Zambales
- Boat ride to Nagsasa & Capones Island
- Overnight Tent accommodation
- Mineral water, Cooler with Ice
- Grilling and Charcoal
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas, Toll Fees, Driver’s Meals
- Taxes and Entrance Fees
- Add P400 each to include 3 Meals
Terms and Conditions:
-Departure on Saturday at 4:30 AM. Return/drop off in Manila on Sunday at 8 or 9PM.
-Subject to availability upon booking.
-Upon inquiring, please provide: Name, Contact No., Email Address, No. of persons traveling.
-Reservation fee of P500/person is required. Full payment is required at least 1 week prior to the trip.